Wednesday 1 November 2017

What next?

Hi everyone

I am here ... I am thinking about what next from the academia/job perspective?
Next day ... next week ... next month ... next year ... next what?

... and that's the point ... next what? ...

Well, I would say next "whatever you want" ... because you are the one who set it ...

In my particular case, I go for ... next period of life ...
AFAIR ... my "periods" were
- Kid
- School
- University
- First years after university
- Europe in general
- University/PhD
- University/PostDoc
- First years after PhD
- Current period ...

Again, the question is ... what next?

I have some initial and preliminary ideas ... but I think that the "next" should cover the foundations and essentials of my being ... that means ... go to the next level ...

So, that's it .... what next? ... let's go to the next level ...

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment